Podcast: S1E1 - Deciding When To Die With Rob Rivera of NonpointJun 05, 2017
TAP or CLICK on a link below below and subscribe today!
iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Podbean
For nearly 17 years in the radio industry, I have seen extremes in music and in lifestyle. I have actually been a victim of living to my own extremes and they ended up rearing their ugly head one day in October of 2014.
In today's episode, I had the opportunity to sit down with Rob Rivera of Nonpoint and talk about the extremes he faced due to behaviors he practiced on the daily basis.
Today you'll learn:
- Rob's love of the band Metallica and courage the band exhibited during the lowest point of their career.
- The lowest point in Rob's career and what he has to go through to make sure Nonpoint stays in front of people's eyes.
- The lowest point for him personally and his reaction to being diagnosed with a life-threatening disease.
- How the foods he ate contributed to his disease.
- The action steps that Rob took to get beyond his disease and his thought-process to overcoming the challenges of his disease.
**Update: June 16th, 2017**
I wanted to share a paperback magazine with you that might help you get started with your journey to feeling better.
Add to your Amazon cart: The Science of Exercise
I'm a believer that all it takes is a little bit of literature to really give you the logical appeal to start feeling better overall. That's why I want to share with you this magazine/guide I stumbled upon when I was checking out of the grocery store.
As I went through it, I was reminded of all the great benefits you get from exercising. Exercise paired with diet is proven to make you happier overall.
All it takes is a quick read--maybe a couple of reads--before you move yourself from the couch to the gym. All it takes are baby steps...that's it.
Enjoy this first episode!