Design A Podcast
TRAINING LENGTH: Self-Paced
3 Modules totaling out to 37 Lessons
Design A Podcast combines core fundamentals of podcasting with broadcast standards to develop a high-quality podcast program.
The areas that are covered in this program range from basic voice exercises, how to find more confidence for your program, recording, editing for a seamless podcast program, and more.
This training will crank up your podcast editing game to sound like you have been performing as a professional announcer for years.
This training is meant to speed up your content creation and editing process. Shannon will introduce you to dynamic workflow sequences and practical performance techniques that can make you sound like a professional podcast/radio announcer.
No matter the type of podcast, Design A Podcast will help you become dramatically more proficient as a podcast announcer, editor and promotional machine.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION:
- Lessons - Instruction will consist of fundamental principles delivered through a custom education management system.
- Equipment Training - Instructional training for setting up equipment can be found on Shannon's YouTube channel here.
You will develop knowledge and proficiency in:
- Breathing, voice and microphone techniques
- Unique and EXACT podcast workflow sequences to save you time.
- Development of custom podcast templates to aid in potential sponsorship programming (Baked Content Programming).
- Bonus Trainings for Adobe Audition and Podcast Syndication
- PC or Mac
- Adobe Audition - Creative Cloud (Affiliate Link)
- Equipment listed in the Essential Equipment Guide (click here to download)
WHO THIS TRAINING IS FOR:
- Creatives and bloggers who want to understand the inner workings of broadcast delivery and time-saving editing techniques without feeling overwhelmed by all the fancy knobs and menus of an editing program.
- You have a basic understanding of what a podcast is and how to record, but you want a better way to edit that is effective for future recordings.
This content is specifically geared to topics relevant to presentation delivery through editing techniques that take you from novice to intermediate/borderline advanced.
WHO THIS TRAINING ISN'T FOR:
- Brand new beginners to podcasting who just started listening to podcasts for the first time.
- Individuals not willing to invest in minimal equipment.
This course requires a basic baseline knowledge of how to post to a blog, upload files and basic computer skills. If you are brand new to podcasting, check out the following resources: