How Much Podcast Editing Is Too Much Editing?
In today's episode I will be sharing with you an extended version of my YouTube video that I published last week. However, this podcast goes further into my own personal process for podcast production and editing. You may want to take notes in this episode--especially if you want to learn how I edit my podcasts.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to identify the different styles of podcasting.
- How different styles affect the amount of time it takes to edit a podcast.
- How long it really should take to edit a podcast.
- How to become an active podcaster while recording your episodes.
- How to use the Effects Rack inside of Adobe Audition
- Whether or not you should record voice recordings in mono or stereo.
- ...and much more.
I hope you find today's episode useful. Please go back and listen to it again if you didn't catch it the first time.
If you have any questions about my editing process, hit me up on the Contact Me section on my website at http://www.thepodcasttherapist.com
Today's episode was created and powered by Rocketbook, the reusable and environmentally friendly notebook. Take notes, save to the cloud, erase notes, reuse notebook. Learn more here:
Want to know which equipment I used to create this podcast? Download my Essential Equipment Guide to Starting a Podcast:
Start editing your podcast in Adobe Audition. Learn more here:
Launching a podcast? Get my Podcast Launch Checklist here for 25% off the website listing price. Click here to download.
Support the show (https://www.theshanman.com/contribute-to-my-youtube-channel)