Clubhouse For Podcasters: Does The Platform Support Podcast Programs?Feb 16, 2021
Clubhouse for podcasters has become quite the topic of conversation in the last few months. Already, the app is gaining steam with those who have an iPhone and it's creating even more curiosity with those who are on Android.
But when it comes to podcasters, there has been buzz about utilizing the platform as a "podcasting" outlet for live audio streams. But the big question is whether or not you can create live content on the platform and whether or not you can repurpose it as podcast content on your hosting provider.
In today's episode, we are going to go over:
- Clubhouse's terms of service and how it affects podcast content creation.
- Clubhouse's competitors and why it matters to content creators.
- Monetizing on Clubhouse.
- Whether a podcaster can create live content and repurpose it onto podcast platforms--killing two birds with one stone.
- Defining how Clubhouse should be used as a social network.
- The potential of Clubhouse being more than just a social network and whether it could possibly survive as a potential "live broadcasting" tool in the future.
There are a lot of questions to be answered in this episode. I hope it helps out.